Kit Packages Include:
- 1:12 roof pitch (2:12-6:12 available)
- Tapered steel I-Beams (primary framing)
- All roof purlins & wall girts (secondary framing)
- Two framed door openings (add extra if required)
- Engineer stamped erection & anchor bolt plans
- Pre-painted 26-gauge metal roof & wall panels *
- All nuts, bolts, clips, and fasteners
- Detailed erection manual
- Pre-drilled, numbered parts
- Complete trim package
- Sealants & flashing
- Structural warranty (30-50 yrs)*
- Paint warranty (30-40yrs)*
*Vary by supplier
American-made, I-Beam steel framing, engineered in factories across North America.
- Customizable to suit any application
- Designed to meet your local building codes
- Certified to 160 mph wind & 110 (psf) snow load
- Precision engineering for a weathertight structure
- Red-oxide primer baked onto all components
- Low maintenance, with 30+ year warranties
- 100% usable, column-free space
- Easily expanded for future growth *
- Fast construction times
- DIY friendly
* if future expansion is a possible requirement, be sure to specify 'expandable end walls' when placing your order.
Items not included:
- Interior finishing
Metal Church BuildingsMetal buildings are an excellent choice for new churches (both large and small) looking for a modern and appealing design at an economical price. They are also very durable and low maintenance, making them a good option for communities that require a building that can withstand the test of time and the harshest weather conditions.
Save with competing quotes
from leading church suppliers
Get Four QuotesCompare and save with competing quotes from local suppliers
Why Choose a Metal Church Building?
When choosing a new building, there are many factors to consider. Here are five key reasons why steel frame churches are a great option:
Affordability - prefabricated church buildings are often more economical than traditionally constructed buildings, making them an excellent option for churches on a budget.
Superior Durability - steel buildings are incredibly durable and can withstand even the harshest weather conditions. They’re also resistant to fire and won't rot, making them a safe choice for your congregation.
Design Flexibility - prefab churches can be designed to look any way you want, from traditional to modern. All buildings are custom designed to your specifications to include the number of seats required, number of classrooms, sanctuary size, fellowship hall size, and overall layout. Consider adding an enclosed lean-to to create a gymnasium.
They're Green - metal buildings are mainly made from recycled materials, so they're environmentally friendly. Essential for places of worship that want to reduce their carbon footprint.
Less Maintenance - steel structures require virtually no maintenance and come with 30+ year paint and structural warranties.
You also benefit from the large open spaces that are possible with this type of structure.
Modern, durable churches at a reasonable price
- Custom Designed
- Near-Zero Maintenance
- Superior Weatherproofing
- Fire Resistance of Steel
- Fast Build to Occupancy
- Economical Construction
- Wide Open Interior Spaces
- Many Finishing Options
- Energy Efficient
- Termite & Rot Proof
- Warranties of 30+ yrs
What's Included in a Metal Church Kit?
All church building packages are shipped with everything you need for your new building. Including framing, metal roofing, and siding, along with comprehensive instructions and plans for your steel building erectors.
The Construction ProcessRead the Build Process Guide
A prefab church structure is a value-adding, cost-efficient addition that provides a unique building your community will enjoy for many years to come. The building's overall height, roof profile, the number and size of rooms, the kind of doors and windows, and the color scheme may all be altered to suit your specific requirements. Here are some popular customization options.
Combine roof, wall and trim colors to achieve your desired aesthetic.
To meet your individual church access needs choose from a large range of door options.
Church kits come standard with metal roof & wall panels, but you can opt to finish your walls in any of the following: faux stone, Hardie® board, or brick veneer.
Further enhance the appearance of the church with covered door canopies, roof overhangs, covered walkways or an enclosed lean to for classrooms etc.
BuildingsGuide makes finding reputable manufacturers of prefab buildings in America & Canada quick and easy so that you can choose the best vendor for your needs and budget.
Since 2004, over 200,000 buyers have saved an average of 28% on their new structure using our multiple quote service.
Compare & Save
Let us help you find the ideal metal building for sale.
- Tell us about your project
- We match you with vetted suppliers
- You receive four competing quotes
- Select the most suitable supplier
- Start your project