Primary Kit Features:
American-made, I-Beam steel framing, custom-engineered in factories across North America.
- Customizable to suit any application
- Designed to meet your local building codes
- Certified to 160 mph wind & 110 (psf) snow load
- Precision engineering for a weathertight structure
- Red-oxide primer baked onto all components
- Low maintenance, with 30+ year warranties
- 100% usable, column-free space
- Easily expanded for future growth *
- Fast construction times
- DIY friendly
* if future expansion is a possible requirement, be sure to specify 'expandable end walls' when placing your order.
- 1:12 roof pitch (2:12-6:12 available)
- Tapered steel I-Beams (primary framing)
- All roof purlins & wall girts (secondary framing)
- Two framed door openings (add extra if required)
- Engineer stamped erection & anchor bolt plans
- Pre-painted 26-gauge metal roof & wall panels *
- All nuts, bolts, clips and fasteners
- Detailed construction manual
- Pre-drilled, numbered parts
- Complete trim package
- Sealants & flashing
- Structural warranty (30-50 yrs)*
- Paint warranty (30-40yrs)*
*Vary by supplier
- Wind load: 70-160 mph
- Ground snow load: 10-110 (psf)
- Available roof pitches: 1/2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6:12
- Roof styles: Gable, single slope, lean-to (LT)
- Standard bay spacing: 20', 25' and 30'
- Standard widths: 30' to 200' (clear span)
- Standard heights: 10' to 40' (eave height)
- Primary frame: I-beams (min.yield 42k psi) *
- Second frame: purlins/girts (min.yield 55k psi) *
- Wall & roof panels: 24 or 26 gauge metal panels
* vary by supplier
Items not Included:
- Additional doors and windows
- Gutters and downspouts
- Interior finishing
30x60 Metal Buildings
Rigid frame 30x60 steel buildings are manufactured from American steel, designed to weather the harshest environments, engineered to last, with warranties of 30+yrs, and are virtually maintenance-free. For a slightly higher investment, you get a custom, commercial-grade I-Beam (not light gauge) building that adds value to your property. Get started with competing quotes.
Get Four QuotesCompare and save with competing quotes from local suppliers
30x60 Building Features
Standard building kit packages for a 30x60 steel building contain all the necessary components for a basic building. Including pre-drilled primary steel I-beam framing and secondary framing, pre-painted metal wall and roof sheeting, and all the necessary fasteners and sealants. You then customize the base building to suit your intended use by adding framed openings for doors and windows - sized and positioned to your specs. GET exactly the building you need.
Popular 30x60 Buildings
With 1,800 sq ft of floor space, 30' x 60' prefabricated buildings are a durable solution for a growing commercial dog boarding facility or rescue shelter. You can comfortably accommodate up to 30 dogs with the available floor space. Kennels are easily configured with a mix of small and large runs and enclosures to meet local demand. View our sample floor plans.Designs & Layouts
This large motorhome garage has 1,800 square feet of floor space to securely store the largest Class A motorhome or 5th wheel camper and still offers over 800 sq ft of additional parking or workspace. All structures are custom-made to your requirements for overall size, door configurations and clearances, roof style, and exterior color scheme. You can also easily add a lean-to for extra covered parking.Designs & Layouts
The Construction ProcessRead the Build Process Guide
Make the 30x60 metal building your own by adding any number of custom options. Add any number (and size) of doors and windows, add colors of your choice for roofing and siding and even add a lean-to for additional outside covered storage space. Listed below are some of the most popular customization options.
By combining different siding, roofing, and wainscot colors, you may give your 30x60 structure a unique look. To view available colors and for color scheme ideas, visit our color options page.
When it comes to access to your building, there are many door options available to meet your needs, whether it be for vehicles, livestock or inventory. Choose from overhead doors, sliding doors and more.
You are not limited to metal siding for your building - discover the various options available to fit with your chosen aesthetic.
Your building can be enhanced by the addition of porches, lean-to's, carports, covered decks, loading docks, and other features. These additions can increase the functionality and interior/exterior space of your building.