American-made, I-Beam steel framing, custom-engineered in factories across North America.
- Customizable to suit any application
- Designed to meet your local building codes
- Certified to 160 mph wind & 110 (psf) snow load
- Precision engineering for a weathertight structure
- Red-oxide primer baked onto all components
- Low maintenance, with 30+ year warranties
- 100% usable, column-free space
- Easily expanded for future growth *
- Fast construction times
* if future expansion is a possible requirement, be sure to specify 'expandable end walls' when placing your order.
Included in the Kit:
- 1:12 roof pitch (2:12-6:12 available)
- Tapered steel I-Beams (primary framing)
- All roof purlins & wall girts (secondary framing)
- Two framed door openings (add extra if required)
- Engineer stamped erection & anchor bolt plans
- Pre-painted 26-gauge metal roof & wall panels *
- All nuts, bolts, clips and fasteners
- Detailed construction manual
- Pre-drilled, numbered parts
- Complete trim package
- Sealants & flashing
- Structural warranty (30-50 yrs)*
- Paint warranty (30-40yrs)*
*Vary by supplier
- Wind load: 70-160 mph
- Ground snow load: 10-110 (psf)
- Available roof pitches: 1/2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6:12
- Roof styles: Gable, single slope, lean-to (LT)
- Standard bay spacing: 20', 25' and 30'
- Standard widths: 30' to 200' (clear span)
- Standard heights: 10' to 40' (eave height)
- Primary frame: I-beams (min.yield 42k psi) *
- Second frame: purlins/girts (min.yield 55k psi) *
- Wall & roof panels: 24 or 26 gauge metal panels
* vary by supplier
Items not Included:
- Additional doors and windows
- Gutters and downspouts
- Interior finishing
50x100 Metal Buildings
Pre-engineered 50x100 steel buildings are one of the market's most versatile and popular commercial buildings. With 5,000 sq ft of clear-span space, they are ideally suited to modern warehousing facilities, commercial auto shops, and more. All buildings are custom engineered to meet your local building codes, and their bolt-up design makes them a fast and economical construction option.
Start your project with quotes from four suppliers.
Get Four QuotesCompare and save with competing quotes from local suppliers
All 50 x 100 metal buildings start as a base building package that includes all the primary and secondary framing, roof, and wall sheeting. You then customize this to meet your warehousing requirements by adding doors, skylights, internal rooms, etc., to meet your specific requirements.
A 50x100 pre-engineered warehouse offers 5,000 square feet of clear-span warehousing space that can easily be expanded. These prefabricated structures are a durable and economical storage solution compared to other construction options. Their design flexibility allows for many exterior design options.Designs & Layouts
The Construction ProcessRead the Build Process Guide
The base 50x100 building package will need to be customized to meet your access and overall appearance requirements. Detailed below are some of the available customization options.
Colors for siding, roofing, and wainscot can create a unique look for your buildings appearance. To see the colors that are available, and for color scheme ideas, see our page on color options.
Depending on your needs, there are many different types of doors that can be used to access your building. Overhead doors, bi-fold doors, sliding doors, and more can all be great choices.
All buildings come standard with metal siding and roofing but other options are available including insulated metal panels, architectural finishes. Explore the various options.
The addition of structural features can increase the functionality of your structure with overhangs, mezzanines, loading bays and more.
BuildingsGuide makes finding reputable manufacturers of prefab buildings in America & Canada quick and easy so that you can choose the best vendor for your needs and budget.
Since 2004, over 200,000 buyers have saved an average of 28% on their new structure using our multiple quote service.
Compare & Save
Let us help you find the ideal metal building for sale.
- Tell us about your project
- We match you with vetted suppliers
- You receive four competing quotes
- Select the most suitable supplier
- Start your project